Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year-Anything goes

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year. Today over at Stampin with the Dragon we are hosting an ANYTHING GOES challenge for the next two weeks. I love this theme as you can create anything your heart desires. Today I am sharing two cards with you.

 The First one is a lovely Christmas tag I used on one of my presents this year using Jiggy has a peek.

My second card features Ellie the Elephant

I hope you will come play along with us.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
crafty catz challenge 164-anything goes
fairytale challenge 58-animals and pets


5 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal
    A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..ooh these are adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny cards, thanks for enjoying us at fairytale, hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete